How to make Gobi Manchurian recipe post is a fusion of Indo Chinese cuisine. This Cauliflower Manchurian recipe is always a winning combo with fried rice and noodles.
Serve this Gobi Manchurian recipe hot as a starter or with fried rice.
1. Always parboil the cauliflower to remove the worms. But don't boil for time and make the florets mushy.
2. I used All Purpose Flour / maida for the batter, but for a healthy version atta can be used.
3. Don't skip rice flour as it gives a nice crispy gobi manchurian.
4. Add garlic and pepper powder generously which lends more flavour to this Cauliflower Manchurian.
5. Tomato sauce and soya sauce, have added salt in it, so adjust with salt accordingly when adding.
6. Addition of sugar gives a restaurant style taste to the dish, so do add it.
7. In hotels, Ajinomoto and Food colour is used to get the original Chinese food taste and vibrant colour. But it is not advisable, as it is harmful to health.
8. If you are calorie conscious, shallow fry or air fry or tawa fry the cauliflower florets.
9. If you want the cauliflower Manchurian to be crisper for a long time, double fry them.