Today’s post is a simple Pomegranate Milkshake recipe, yet it is delicious and has lot of health benefits. Pomegranate have a greater antioxidants capacity compared to other fruits. It is a good source of fiber, Vitamin A, C, E and iron. You can use little honey instead of sugar to make the milkshake more healthier. Do try and enjoy this milkshake to add nutritional value to your diet.
Pomegranate Milkshake Recipe | Making Pomegranate Milkshake at home
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar (As per your taste)
- Few Ice Cubes (Optional)
- Wash and cut the pomegranate. Deseed them and collect it in a plate or bowl.
- In a mixer first blend pomegranate seeds, sugar and ice cubes. Then add cold milk and blend it again.
- Filter the milk shake and transfer to a serving glass.Serve it chilled.
1. Wash and cut the pomegranate. Deseed them and collect it in a plate or bowl.
2. In a mixer first blend pomegranate seeds, sugar and ice cubes. Then add cold milk and blend it again.
3. Filter the milk shake and Transfer to a serving glass.
Serve this Pomegranate Milkshake recipe chilled.
Tips for Pomegranate Milkshake
2. Always use cold milk.
3. You can also use a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a richer version.
yummy milkshake… healthy shake…
Sharvari (Mumbai to Melbourne)
This is a new recipe for me.. love the colour
That’s great to hear from you sharvari…
Refreshing and delicious one!
Thanks for your comments Kushi.