Pineapple Salsa is sweet, spicy, cool and refreshing salad along with juicy pineapple pieces. This easy pineapple salsa is simple to prepare and doesn’t call for any fancy ingredients. It’s perfect for parties and potlucks, also if you are bored from your regular salads, then this salsa is the right choice. The great thing about this recipe, is that you can modify the ingredients as per your taste. When my hubby recently visited US, he tasted this in a Mexican restaurant and he insisted me to try this. I have tried this recipe for the first time but its kind of addictive and delicious too.
1. Corn kernels, avocadas, black beans, jalapeno can also be added for variation.
2. Chop all the veggies finely, so that the seasonings will be absorbed well.
3. Coriander leaves can be substituted with mint leaves or parsley.
4. Green chilli can be skipped and red chilli flakes can also be added for more spiciness.
5. For more sweetness, add a tsp of sugar.
6. This easy pineapple salsa can be refrigerated for 2 days, but add salt and lemon juice before serving only.