How to make peanut chaat, is a low fat starter / appetizer and its a great replacement for deep fried snacks. This peanut chaat recipe is protein rich and healthy also, which can be munched happily during tea times. If you are stuck up with monday blues and have no idea or mood to prepare any evening snack for your kids, then go ahead with this simple recipe. It taste so yummy and its a trick to make your kids eat the veggies. This peanut chaat recipe can be made in minutes as there is no pressure cooking and the most easiest part is you can use the available veggies in hand. Peanuts can be replaced with puffed rice, sweet corn also.
Checkout youtube video below with step wise instructions
1. For simple version, store bought roasted peanuts can be used.
2. Instead of roasted peanuts, boiled / pressure cooked peanuts can also be used. It gives a very different and nice taste.
3. Also de-seed and remove the pulp in the tomato, else it make the peanuts soggy.
4. For more spiciness, 1-chopped green chilli or 1/4 -- tsp of pepper powder can be added.
5. For different taste, grated beetroot, cucumber can be used and it would be colourful also.
6. Chaat masala has added black salt, so adjust salt accordingly for this peanut chaat recipe.
7. Also add the vegetables before serving, else the veggies oozes water and the peanuts loses its crunchiness.
8. Peanuts can be replaced with sweet corn, puffed rice also.