This Milk Popsicle recipe can be called as a basic kulfi version but with less ingredients. I think many of you have tasted this paal ice recipe at least once, but nowadays it is becoming an extinct one. This is my first popsicle recipe in my blog, when I thought of sharing some popsicle recipes this paal ice recipe came to my mind. It has so many sweet nostalgic connections with my childhood, which I cannot describe in words. I had this popsicle 20 years back and now I am tasting it back, by the name of blogging. Ok let’s go to the preparation to beat the summer heat….
Checkout my stepwise youtube video for this recipe
1. Adjust sugar level as per sweetness preferred for this paal ice recipe.
2. A pinch of salt can be added, which enhances the sweetness.
3. Addition of condensed milk is optional, but it gives more creaminess to this Milk Popsicle Recipe.
4. If condensed milk is not used, increase the sugar level.
5. One tblsp of milk powder can be added for extra flavour.
6. Instead of cardamom powder, vanilla essence / saffron strands can be added.
7. Always cool down the mixture, then pour it to the popsicle mould.
8. If you don’t have popsicle mould, use small tumblers or disposable cups. Cling wrap it and insert a stick.
9. Freeze it for minimum 8 hours or over night.
10. For easy de-moulding, keep it in warm water for 2 secs or show the popsicles mould under running water.