Thick Mango Milkshake Recipe / Fresh Mango Milkshake with step by step photos and a Short YouTube video. Also, if you Like my video, please share it and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel. This thick mango milkshake can be prepared within 5 minutes, it is really a filling drink and tastes so delicious when made with sweet, juicy mangoes like Alphonsa or Baganapalli. You can alter the recipe as per your taste and creativity and I have jotted the ideas in the tips section. I used Homemade Mango ice cream, which made the milkshake more creamy and delicious but you can replace it with Vanilla Ice cream too. So, why to wait, buy some mangoes, do prepare this milkshake and relish it!
Check my other Mango Recipes like
- Mango Sheera / Kesari
- Raw Mango Sambar
- Mango Pachadi
- Raw Mango Rice
Mango MilkShake Recipe | Fresh Mango Milkshake
- Mixer / Blender
- 1 Cup Ripe Mango
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Scoop Mango Ice Cream Link for Mango Ice Cream
- Peel the skin of the mangoes and chop it roughly. Then measure and keep all the other ingredients ready. To a blender/mixer, add the chopped mango, sugar and milk.
- Blend it till it becomes smooth. Then add the ice cream.
- Blend it again and add the ice cubes. Adjust with milk and sugar now, as per consistency and sweetness required for you.
- Serve this Fresh Mango Milkshake chilled.
Tips for Mango Milkshake Recipe
- Use ripe, fibreless and sweet mangoes for a tasty Mango Milkshake Recipe.
- Also, choose deep yellow coloured mangoes for a vibrant colour milkshake. You can use Alphonsa or Banganapalli mangoes.
- For a thick milkshake, use less milk for blending, or else freeze the mango pieces in the refrigerator for 1 hour, but skip ice cubes.
- Adjust sugar and milk as per the sweetness and consistency required.
- For a healthy version, use jaggery or organic sugar.
- Mango Ice cream can be replaced with vanilla ice cream too.
- For a different flavour and taste, you can use 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder, few saffron strands or slivered cashews and almonds too.
- I used fresh mangoes, it can be replaced with ready-made mango pulp or frozen mangoes.
Method for Fresh Mango Milkshake
1. Peel the skin of the mangoes and chop it roughly. Then measure and keep all the other ingredients ready. To a blender/mixer, add the chopped mango, sugar and milk.
2. Blend it till it becomes smooth. Then add the ice cream.
3. Blend it again and add the ice cubes. Adjust with milk and sugar now, as per consistency and sweetness required for you.
Serve this thick Mango Milkshake recipe chilled.
Leave a Reply