Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe / Banana Mango Smoothie is the perfect way to make use of mangoes at its season. Also smoothies are great idea to kick start your day for breakfast and keep you full until lunch. Do try this delicious and yummy smoothie before the mango season ends.
Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe | Banana Mango Smoothie
- 1 Cup Mango
- 1 Large Banana
- 3/4 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Wash and peel the skin of mango and banana. Chop the mango and banana. In a blender/mixer add chopped mango and banana.
- Blend it and add sugar.
- Pour cold milk and blend it again. Adjust sugar for sweetness. Milk can be adjusted to your desired thickness.Serve it chilled with mango pieces on top.
1. You can use any good quality and fibreless mangoes for this Mango Banana Smoothie.
2. Also sugar can be substituted with honey for Banana Mango Smoothie.
3. You can also add nuts/oats or any dry fruits like dates, fig etc.
4. Milk can be replaced with yogurt or soy milk.