How many Maggi Recipe fans here? I think many of us like it, from kids to elders and there is no age limit. This Maggi Recipe is a life saver for bachelors, working women and even hostelites. Here is the street style Maggi Noodles Recipe, where the instant Maggi Noodles is tossed with veggies and some Indian spice powders. I always prepare Maggi, when tied up with some important work, but never make it plain, because I feel somewhat uncomfortable with taste maker provided in the pack. So every time, I use some assorted veggies or paneer, it really tastes so delicious and the only thing is, it should be eaten hot! hot! …….All together it takes only 10 minutes to enjoy this Maggi Noodles. Though so many debates are around this maggi and it is not a healthy food, once in a while we can have it…..
This Maggi Recipe is a life saver for bachelors, working women and even hostelites. Here is the street style Maggi noodles recipe, where the instant maggi noodles is tossed with veggies and some Indian spice powders.
- 2 Packets Maggi Noodles
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 Pods Garlic
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 Onion (Small)
- 1 Small Tomato
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Green Peas
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt As Required
- 2 Cups Water
Chop onion, tomato and capsicum lengthwise.
Chop garlic and slit green chilli. Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, green chilli and saute till nice aroma arises.
Then add onion, tomato, capsicum and saute till the raw smell leaves. Don't make the veggies mushy, it should retain it's crunchiness.
Now add green peas, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and give a quick stir.
Add salt only for the veggies and pour 2 cups of water.
Now add the maggi taste maker. When the water starts to roll boil, break the maggi into 2 pieces and add it.
Cook for 2 minutes in medium flame, till the noodles absorbs all the water and turns soft. If preferred garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle 2 pinch of chaat masala and mix well.
Enjoy this maggi noodles recipe hot with gobi manchurian dry.
Tips for Maggi Recipe
2. Similarly, to make it kids favourite, paneer, yellow / red coloured capsicum and grated cheese can be used.
3. Adjust green chilli and chilli powder as per spice level preferred.
4. Likewise, even other brand instant noodles, can be used for this maggi recipe.
5. Furthermore, for more flavour, 2 pinch of chat masala powder, crushed pepper powder can be sprinkled at last.
6. Above all, this maggi noodles recipe, should be always served hot, for good taste.
7. Finally, Instead of veggies, scrambled eggs or shredded chicken, can be used for non-vegetarians.