Grape Juice Recipe without a juicer, just with a mixer, that can be done within 5 minutes. I love grapes juice a lot, but if have a severe thirst also, I never drink it from Juice Shops or from restaurants too. Once or twice, I drank this juice outside and had a heavy throat infection, that lasted for more than 10 days, so many medicines, doctor visits couldn’t forget it. The reason, they never clean the grapes properly and because of the pesticides sprayed in the grapes, we get a lot of complications. I have shared a simple method of cleaning the grapes, if you follow it, you never get any cold or cough. Finally, I have shared this Homemade Black Grape Juice with step by step pics and a short YouTube video too. If you like the video, please Like it, Share it and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
Check my other Summer Recipes like
Homemade black Grape Juice Recipe without a juicer, just with a mixer, can be done within 5 minutes and I have shared it with step by step pics in detail.
- 1/4 Kg Grapes
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- For Cleaning The Grapes: first, remove the stem from the grapes, then rinse it in water for 2 to 3 times. Then soak the grapes in water (just immersing level) for 1/2 an hour, along with 1 tbsp of salt and 2 tsp of vinegar. Drain the water and rinse the grapes again in running water. This process helps to get rid of the pesticide residue sprayed on the grapes. Now measure and keep all the ingredients needed for the juice. To a mixer, blender or juicer add the grapes.
- First, blend it slightly and add the sugar.
- Then dilute with water, add lemon juice, throw few ice cubes and blend again till smooth.
- Keep a bowl and place a strainer over it. Then pour the blended juice and press it with a ladle/spatula, to get the maximum juice. Discard the remaining pulp.
- If too sweet, dilute with water and mix well. Then pour it into a serving glass.
Enjoy this Grape Juice Recipe chilled.
Tips for Homemade Black Grape Juice Recipe
- Cleaning the grapes properly is the most important step to remove the pesticide residue before making the juice. First, rinse the grapes in water for 2 to 3 times. Then soak the grapes in water for 1/2 an hour along with 1 tbsp of salt and 2 tsp of vinegar. Drain the water and rinse well in running water.
- Do the cleaning process just before you want to make the juice. If you clean and keep aside, the moisture left makes the grapes rotten.
- I used seedless black grapes, you can use red or green grapes too.
- Adjust sugar accordingly to the sweetness of the grapes.
- For a healthy version, sugar can be replaced with jaggery for this Grape Juice Recipe.
- Addition of lemon juice lends a good taste as it also compliments with the sweetness of the grapes.
- If you don't have a strainer to filter the juice, you can use a muslin/cotton cloth or nut milk bag also.
- If you want to serve it immediately, use ice water to dilute and add ice cubes.
- Always drink the juice immediately, else the nutrients will be lost.
- This Homemade Black Grape juice stays good for a day under refrigeration.