Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe | Cauliflower Manchurian
This Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe is a fusion of Indo Chinese cuisine. You can prepare this dish as dry version as well as gravy. This Cauliflower manchurian recipe is always a winning combo with fried rice and noodles. We can see this recipe in the menu cards of star hotels to road side shops.
1. If you want the cauliflower Manchurian to be more crisper, double fry them.
2. Sugar gives a nice taste, so don’t skip it.
3. Tomato sauce and soya sauce, have added salt in it, so be careful while adding salt.
4. Rice flour gives more crispness to the dish.
5. Also add garlic and pepper powder generously which lends more flavour to this Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe.