Gobi Manchurian Dry
This Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe is a fusion of Indo Chinese cuisine. You can prepare this dish as dry version as well as gravy. This manchurian recipe is always a winning combo with fried rice and noodles. We can see this recipe in the menu cards of star hotels to road side shops.
- If you want the dish to be more crisper, double fry them.
- Sugar gives a nice taste, so don’t skip it.
- Tomato sauce and soya sauce, have added salt in it, so be careful while adding salt.
- Rice flour gives more crispness to the dish.
- Also add garlic and pepper powder generously which lends more flavour to this Dry Gobi Manchurian.