This Ginger Chutney is a winner recipe for Idly and Dosa. I learnt this recipe from my Mom who is an expert in making this Inji chutney Recipe. Try this ginger chutney recipe at least once in a while as all of you know ginger has so many health benefits. I wanted to post this recipe after Gokulashtami since most of us would have had lots of sweets and other dishes during this festival which might have caused a lot of indigestion problems. This chutney would be a rescue recipe for all stomach disorders. Ginger is very useful for relieving from digestive problems, loss of appetite, nausea and helps to prevent cancer. Ginger is also said to be one of the healthiest spices in the world.
I learnt this Inji Chutney recipe from my mom who is an expert. Try this ginger chutney recipe as all of you know ginger has so many health benefits.
- 100 G Small Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 3 to 4 Green Chilli
- 25 G Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Grated Coconut
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Urad Dal
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Oil
- Peel the skin of a small onion, ginger, chop tomato and slit green chilli's. In a pan, add 2 tsp of oil and saute small onion, tomatoes and green chilli.
- Now saute ginger in the kadai. Switch off the flame. Add grated coconut and give a quick stir.
- Allow it to cool. Transfer the contents to a mixer, add salt and grind it.
Tips for Inji Chutney Recipe
2. Slit the green chilli while sauteing or else it will splutter.
3. You can also add more ginger for dominating ginger flavour for this Inji Chutney Recipe.