I am happy to share my 50th blog post, so a sweet recipe Coconut Ladoo / Coconut Laddu. It took almost 9 months to reach my 50th post. Within this 50 posts I have got so many good friends in the blogging world, who has always encouraged me with their positive comments and emails. The reason behind slow blogging is that I don’t want to do blogging mechanically and I always do it for my passion. More than that I have family commitments, kids and other priorities to concentrate. Although most of my family members are CEO’s in IT industry, I don’t like to depend on their technical help to get my blog going. Thanks to all my viewers and friends in this occasion, please do keep visiting my space and provide your support.
Coconut Laddu / Coconut Ladoo Recipe is the most easiest and simple sweet made with only few ingredients. Even beginners can try this and it is ideal for gifting.
Coconut Laddu / Coconut Ladoo Recipe is the most easiest sweet made with only a few ingredients. Even beginners can try this and it is ideal for gifting.
- 1 Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Desiccated Coconut For Rolling
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 2 Pinch Elaichi Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee Link for homemade ghee
In a non stick pan, add 1 tsp of ghee, roast desiccated coconut for 2 minutes in low flame. Don't burn or change the colour.
Add condensed milk and elaichi powder. Stir in low flame until the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides of the pan. Switch off the flame. Allow the mixture to cool down.
Tips for Coconut Ladoo Recipe
2. If you are using fresh coconut, scrap the white part only, so your Coconut ladoo recipe will be pure whitish in colour. Discard the brown part.
3. I used Amul Mithai Mate for this coconut laddu. Condensed milk can be replaced with normal milk and sugar.
4. Don’t change the colour of the coconut while roasting.
5. Do not over cook or thicken the mixture or else the ladoos turn hard.
6. Consume within 1 or 2 days or refrigerate and use within 7 days.