This eggless chocolate cake recipe is the best ever cake recipe I have made, it is super soft and taste so delicious. I have shared a simple chocolate frosting method, but you can enjoy it plain also. I suggest to do the frosting as it taste more yummy with the double dose of chocolate flavour, using good quality cocoa powder is the secret to make this cake taste good. Do give a try to this chocolate cake recipe and surprise your family and kids.
Checkout my other baked goodies also
- Eggless Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe | Plum Cake
- Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake Recipe | Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Eggless Honey Cake Recipe | Indian Bakery Style
- Choco Chip Cookies Recipe | Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. For healthy version All purpose flour can be replaced with atta, but the cake will be little dense.
2. Vinegar can be replaced with lemon juice or apple cider vinegar also.
3. Don’t skip vinegar as it gives softness to this eggless chocolate cake recipe.
4. Baking powder cannot be substituted with baking soda, both are different.
5. Butter can be replaced with any oil, as with butter it solidifies after 2 days and becomes little hard.
6. Always use the butter at room temperature, else melt the butter a little and use it.
7. Sift all the dry ingredients to avoid lumps and even mixing.
8. Always select the correct size baking tray, else once baked the cake over flows. To avoid this fill only 3/4 of tray with batter.
9. Don’t over bake the cake, else it turns hard. After 25 minutes keep an eye on the cake.
10. Baking time varies from oven to oven, so read the manual carefully.
11. Do the frosting only after the cake cools down completely, else the cake crumbles.
12. After the frosting is done, refrigerate for 2 hours for the frosting to set.