Aval Payasam or Poha Kheer is a simple and delicious dessert. It is also quick to prepare and perfect for any festive occasion. On this festive time I don’t want to write a big story as all of you will be busy, so straight to the recipe. Wish all my viewers a Happy Gokulashtami and may all the blessings of Lord Krishna shower on you.
1. Adjust jaggery as per your sweetness.
2. You can skip grinding Aval, Just fry and use.
3. For more flavor, nutmeg powder can also be added to this Aval Payasam.
4. Also Aval can be soaked in warm water for 5 minutes, squeeze the water and add the aval in milk.
5. Don’t boil the payasam for a longer time after adding jaggery, else milk curdles.