Vegetable Hakka Noodles Recipe | Hakka Noodles Recipe
Hakka noodles is the adaptation of Indo-chinese cuisine with chinese seasoning and cooking techinics suitable to our Indian taste. This vegetable hakka noodles recipe is liked by everyone from kids to elders. It is very famous, that we can see this hakka noodles sold everywhere from star hotels to street side cart shops. Nowadays it is very expensive in hotels but you can prepare this noodles in home cost effectively and hygienically for your kids. Try this hakka noodles recipe this weekend and give your kids a pleasant surprise.
1. Don’t over cook noodles, it should be aldent (half cooked).
2. Rinse the noodles well to remove the wax coating in it.
3. After rinsing the noodles, add little oil to prevent stickiness.
4. For unique flavour olive oil can be used. I used normal oil only.
5. Use oil generously while frying the vegetables so the veggies doesn’t gets burnt.
6. Don’t skip cabbage and capsicum as this recipe calls for these veggies as essential ingredients.
7. I used green chilli sauce, red chilli sauce or garlic sauce also can be used.
8. Just add the mentioned amount of soya sauce or else if added more, colour of the noodles becomes dark.
9. Add salt carefully as the sauces have added salt in it.
10. Do the whole process in high flame, so the veggies retain crunchiness and gives a smoky flavour.
11. If prefered add 1 tsp of vinegar which gives an unique flavour to this Hakka Noodles Recipe.