Pomegranate Milkshake | Making Pomegranate Milkshake at home
Please follow and like us:
Today’s post is a simple Pomegranate Milkshake, yet it is delicious and has lot of health benefits. Pomegranate have a greater antioxidants capacity compared to other fruits. It is a good source of fiber, Vitamin A, C , E and iron. You can use little honey instead of sugar to make the milkshake more healthier. Do try and enjoy this milkshake to add nutritional value to your diet.
Recipe Cuisine: Universal | Recipe Category: Milkshake
Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 2
- Pomegranate -1 Full fruit
- Cold Milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1 tblsp (as per your taste)
- Ice Cubes – few cubes (optional)
1. Wash and cut the pomegranate. Deseed them and collect it in a plate or bowl.
2. In a mixer first blend pomegranate seeds, sugar and ice cubes. Then add cold milk and blend it again.
3. Filter the milk shake and Transfer to a serving glass.
Serve it chilled.
1. Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the pomegranate.
2. Always use cold milk.
3. You can also use a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a richer version.