Pineapple Juice Recipe | Fresh Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Juice Recipe / Fresh Pineapple Juice is a sweet and delicious tropical delight. Pineapple is the only fruit which is packed with so many minerals, enzymes and vitamins. It is rich in Vitamin C, which acts as a natural anti-oxidant and keeps your immune system healthy. Though we get numerous tetra juice packs in market, we know it is full of preservatives, artificial flavours and food colour which would have killed all the nutrients in the fruit. This juice also helps in weight loss but the little bit messy part is slicing the pineapple. I have also shared some tips below ‘Tips for buying Pineapple‘, just give a glance at it before buying the fruit.
1. For healthier version, sugar can be replaced with honey.
2. Adjust sugar as per your taste and ripeness of the pineapple.
3. If you want the juice on thicker side, don’t add water. Blend it with ice cubes only.
4. Use ripe pineapple with pleasant smell, which adds nice flavour for this fresh pineapple juice.
5. Straining the puree is optional only, you can have it as such also.
6. Addition of crushed pepper or jeera lends an extra zing to the pineapple juice recipe.
Tips for buying Pineapple
1. Pineapple should be firm but not hard.
2. Select pineapple with deep green leaves,which indicates freshness.
3. Don’t buy pineapple which has soft spot or dark areas on the skin.
4. To check ripeness: if ripe it will smell sweet and pleasant, unriped pineapple won’t smell.
5. If it is over riped,it smells like vinegar and has the odour of fermenting.