This is my 25th blog post. To make this occasion special, I have shared a simple and sweet dessert recipe Pasiparuppu Payasam. Also Tamil New Year is nearing, so it is a double delight for me. Inspite of so many hurdles in blogging I have reached this 25th post. In this moment I am very thankful to all my viewers who made my blog asmallbite.com a hit. Please do continue ur support.
1. Adjust sweetness as per your taste.
2. Always filter jaggery to remove impurities.
3. Add saffron for nice flavour.
4. Payasam should not be too thick or running consistency.
5. Adding coconut milk gives richness to the Pasiparuppu Payasam. Also don’t boil the Pasiparuppu Payasam too long after adding coconut milk,it gets curdled.