This Paneer Fried Rice Recipe is more or less similar to the preparation of vegetable fried rice. For kids and all paneer lovers this is an apt recipe. This is also a kids friendly dish which tastes great with any left over rice.
- Frying paneer is optional for Paneer Fried Rice.
- Always cook rice two hours prior to cooking.
- Also add little oil, while cooking rice to avoid stickiness.
- We can also add crumbled paneer.
- If you are calories conscious you can use Tofu paneer.
- You can replace olive oil with Sesame oil or sunflower oil.