Paneer Fried Rice Recipe| Easy Paneer Recipe
Please follow and like us:
This Paneer Fried Rice Recipe is more or less similar to the preparation of vegetable fried rice. For kids and all paneer lovers this is an apt recipe. This is also a kids friendly dish which tastes great with any left over rice.
Paneer Fried Rice
Recipe cuisine – Indo Chinese
Recipe category – Main Course / Rice Varieties
Preparation +cooking time – 45 Mins
Serves – 2
1. Rinse and soak basmati rice in water for 15 minutes. Pressure rice for 3 whistles with little salt and oil, rice and water ratio is 1 : 1.5 cups. Spread it in a plate, let it cool down.
2. Chop white and green parts of spring onions separately. Also chop carrot and capsicum finely. Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan and shallow fry paneer.
3. In the same pan heat oil, add white part of spring onion and saute for a while. Then add carrot, capsicum,sugar and fry in high flame till the veggies are half done.
4. Now add salt, pepper powder, soya sauce and give a quick stir.
5. Finally add the cooked rice, paneer and green part of spring onion. Mix well without breaking the rice.switch off flame.
Yummy Paneer Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Frying paneer is optional for Paneer Fried Rice.
Always cook rice two hours prior to cooking.
Also add little oil, while cooking rice to avoid stickiness.
We can also add crumbled paneer.
- If you are calories conscious you can use Tofu paneer.
You can replace olive oil with Sesame oil or sunflower oil.
Easy Paneer Recipe