Hot Chocolate Recipe | How to make Hot Chocolate
Please follow and like us:
Hot Chocolate is a delicious and yummy sinfully addicting beverage. This is so simple with minimal ingredients and also economical than store bought ones. This recipe is perfect for a rainy day. A small piece of cinnamon stick, dash of vanilla essence and a pinch of salt gives a magical twist to this hot chocolate.
Recipe Cuisine: Italian | Recipe Category: Beverages
Preparation + Cook Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate – 3 tblsp
- Sugar – As needed
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon stick / powder – 1 or 2 pinch
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 2 pinch
1. Pour milk in a pan along with cinnamon stick. Let it boil in a simmer.
2. Add dark chocolate and let it melt. Then add sugar.
3. Add vanilla essence and salt.
4. Now add corn flour and stir in low flame till creamy texture or your desired consistency. Whisk well and ensure that the milk doesn’t stick to the pan. Pour it in a cup and serve it with choco chips, whipped cream or marsh mellows on top.
Enjoy this hot chocolate with some dip sticks.
1. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg powder for more flavourful hot chocolate.
2. If you want it plain, skip both cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. You can replace milk with soy or almond milk.
4. You can also skip corn flour but the texture could be thinner rather than creamy.