Coconut Ladoo Recipe (with condensed milk) | Coconut Laddu
I am happy to share my 50th blog post, so a sweet recipe Coconut Ladoo. It took almost 9 months to reach my 50th post. Within this 50 posts I have got so many good friends in the blogging world, who has always encouraged me with their positive comments and emails. The reason behind slow blogging is that I don’t want to do blogging mechanically and I always do it for my passion. More than that I have family commitments, kids and other priorities to concentrate. Although most of my family members are CEO’s in IT industry, I don’t like to depend on their technical help to get my blog going. Thanks to all my viewers and friends in this occasion, please do keep visiting my space and provide your support.
Coconut Ladoo is the most easiest and simple sweet made with only few ingredients. Even beginners can try this and it is ideal for gifting.
1. You can use fresh grated coconut also and it should be thick and matured ones. When using fresh coconut, fry the coconut till all the moisture is absorbed well.
2. If you are using fresh coconut, scrap the white part only, so your Coconut ladoo will be pure whitish in colour. Discard the brown part.
3. I used Amul Mithai Mate. Condensed milk can be replaced with normal milk and sugar.
4. Don’t change the colour of the coconut while roasting.
5. Do not over cook or thicken the mixture or else the ladoos turn hard.
6. Consume within 1 or 2 days or refrigerate and use.