I have already shared Onion Pakoda recipe, if you have been bored with regular onion pakoda, just replace the onions with cabbage and you can get yummy cabbage pakoras. We can call this as Cabbage Pakoras or crispy cabbage Fritters. Regular cabbage or purple cabbage can be used for this pakoras. Lets learn how to prepare this Pakoras
1. For variation add little onions with cabbage.
2. You can use the same ingredients by replacing onions with cabbage for onion pakoda.
3. Addition of ginger and garlic in the batter helps in easy digestion of Cabbage Pakoras.
4. Pakora batter should be in the right consistency, not watery or too dry.
5. Adding ghee gives nice flavour and softness to Cabbage Pakoras.